These are seriously delicious and provide for a quick and healthy option that everyone in your family can enjoy!
– 1 package of extra lean ground chicken
– 1/4 cup of liquid egg whites
– 1/2 cup oat flour (ground oatmeal)
– 2 tbsp of minched garlic
– 1 tbsp seasoning salt
– 1/3 cup of Franks Buffalo Sauce
1. Grind oatmeal in a blender until you get flour consistency.
2. Mix all ingredients together in a bowl except for the buffalo sauce.
3. Once everything is mixed well, add buffalo sauce and mix all ingredients with your hands.
4. Divide the mixture into 4 even patties.
5. Fry on stove top pan (or BBQ) until cooked through.
6. Pair with a thin whole-wheat bun and vegetables 🙂
Nutritional Info(serves 4): Calories: 173 Fat: 6g Carbohydrates: 8g Protein: 22g