Looking for an easy protein source to pair with your breakfast? Or how about the perfect balanced snack? These egg muffins are perfect for both of these situations!
– 3 large eggs
– 2 cups of egg whites
– 2 pieces of chopped turkey bacon
– 1/2 of a green and red pepper
– 3/4 cup of shredded cheese
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
2. Mix together the eggs, egg whites, turkey bacon, and peppers.
3. Spray a muffin tin with coconut oil (or any other oil) and pour the batter into 12 muffin tins.
4. Cook in the oven for 20 minutes.
5. Remove the muffins and top each with 1 tbsp of shredded cheese. Place back in the oven for about 5 minutes or until the cheese has melted.
Nutritional Info (serves 12): Calories: 59 Fat: 3g Carbs: 1g Protein: 8g