As I was surrounded by timbits all week at work, I was glad I had some cookies to keep my cravings in check!
I love incorporating healthy cookies into my daily diet to help keep me satisfied and my energy up.
– 3/4 cup ground oatmeal
– 1/2 cup coconut flour
– 1/4 cup dark chocolate chips
– cinnamon to taste
– 1/2 cup cottage cheese
– 1 cup liquid egg whites
– 1/4 cup pure maple syrup
– 2 tbsp coconut oil
– dash of vanilla extract
– 1/4 cup water
1. Preheat oven to 350.
2. Combine ground oats, coconut flour and chocolate chips in a bowl.
3. In a blender, add the wet ingredients (the rest of the ingredients) and blend.
4. Pour the wet mixture into the dry ingredients and mix until well combined.
5. Divide the mixture into 15 cookies and cook for 15 minutes.
6. Enjoy 🙂
Nutritional Info: Calories 77 Fat 3g Carbs 6g Protein 5g