Even though Christmas is over, that doesn’t mean you still can’t enjoy some cookies! For me, I love making bake goods like such to have as a snack or dessert during the week so I don’t have crazy cravings by the time the weekend comes!
And seriously, is there anything better than peanut butter and chocolate chips?!
- 1/2 cup of coconut flour
- 1/4 cup of coconut sugar
- 3 tbsp of mini chocolate chips
- dash of vanilla extract, cinnamon, baking soda and baking powder
- 1/3 cup of crunchy peanut butter (or almond butter)
- 1/3 cup of egg whites
- 1/4 cup of unsweetened almond milk
Note: For the coconut flour, coconut sugar, and vanilla extract, I used BetterBody’s products found here!
- Preheat oven to 350.
- Mix together the dry ingredients (first 4 listed)
- In a separate bowl, mix together the wet ingredients (the rest of ingredients)
- Pour wet ingredients into the dry ingredients and mix until well combined
- Divide evenly into 8 cookies and place in the oven for 12-15 minutes