Soooo if you can’t tell, I love to cook & bake buuuuut only when it calls for a few ingredients. I will never make a recipe that calls for a billion different ingredients. Just ain’t happenin’
I’m a busy gal so I like my meals and snacks to take less than 30 minutes to whip up!
That is why these energy balls are perfect because they only have 3 ingredients and takes 10 minutes to make!
- 3/4 cup of cashews
- 1/2 cup of dates
- 1 tbsp of mini chocolate chips
- Soak dates over night or in hot water for as much time as possible (I have made them after they soaked for an hour or only 15 minutes)
- Drain dates & ensure there is not any water left. Blend dried dates in high power blender
- Add in cashews and continue to blend until well combined.
- Remove from blender and fold in chocolate chips
- Roll into 8 small balls or 4 big balls
- Place in freezer for 1 hour. Store in air tight container in the freezer or fridge!
Note: If you are making this recipe for more than one person, simply double the ingredients 🙂