Packed full of fiber & omega- 3 fats, chia seeds are one of my favourite super foods! They do wonders for your digestion & keep you full for hours!
Since I am currently in my busy work season (#accountingproblems), enjoying a chia seed pudding as my afternoon snack has been amazing since I have not been eating dinner till after 8pm every night!
I take 10 minutes every night to get my lunch & snacks together for the next day and have been loving making this chia seed pudding! You just throw all the ingredients together in a bowl, give it a shake and then it is ready for you to enjoy the next day 🙂
- 2 tbsp of chia seeds
- 3/4 cup of almond milk (or milk of preference)
- 1/3 mashed banana
- 1 tbsp of powdered peanut butter (optional)
- dash of cinnamon
- Mash banana in a container, then add in chia seeds, powdered peanut butter & cinnamon. Mix all ingredients together.
- Pour in almond milk and stir entire mixture together. If you are using a container that has a lid, I find that putting the lid on and giving this a good shake is a great way to mix it all 😉
- I usually let this set for about 10 minutes and then give it one more shake before putting it in the fridge. If not, then I will give it a shake in the morning when I am putting it into my lunch pale (sometimes the chia seeds can clump together).
- Top with your favourite fruits, granola or nuts. You can also just enjoy the pudding by itself and have a piece of fruit or nuts on the side!