So I totally teased you guys last week by posting a picture of my weekly snacks and not having this recipe posted yet!!!
1/4 cup of sunflower seeds
1/4 cup of dry roasted almonds
1/2 cup of cashews
1-1 1/2 cup puffed millet
2 tbsp honey
2 tbsp brown rice syrup
1. Preheat the oven to 300.
2. Chop all nuts into a mix of big chunks and small chunks
3. Mix in 1 cup of the puffed millet. Make sure the nut mixture and millet mix together well.
4. In a separate bowl, mix together the honey and brown rice syrup and heat in the microwave for 15-20 seconds.
5. Pour half of the liquid mixture evenly over the nuts/millet, and stir well.
6. Add the rest of the liquid mixture and stir. If you find it is too sticky, add in the other 1/4 cup of puffed millet.
7. Place mixture in a lined 8×8 pan and cook for 35 minutes (or until top is golden brown). Let sit for a couple of hours/ over night and then chop into 6 bars!