As much as I do love trying all the new healthy bars out there, it can get super expensive!! I usually buy some bars and then keep them on me for emergencies (aka I didn’t pack enough food, I didn’t have time to make my own, etc). However, the majority of the time, I try to make my own since it is waaaay cheaper and seriously, it is so easy!
These bars seriously took me maybe 10 minutes to make & clean up. AND the best part, they taste better than any store bought bar and I know that all the ingredients are natural! #winwin
2 tbsp manuka honey ( I used this honey, but any honey will work)
1/2 cup of crunchy peanut butter
2 scoops of vanilla protein powder
2 tbsp of coconut flour
2 tbsp of almond milk (any milk will work)
Sprinkle of chocolate chips
- Place the honey in a bowl & microwave until it becomes liquid.
- Add in peanut butter & mix well
- Next add in the protein powder & coconut flour and then mix all ingredients together.
- Slowly add in the almond milk and chocolate chips.
- Once everything is mixed well, pop in the freezer for 30 mins-1 hour (or overnight, it doesn’t matter). Cut into 6 bars and then store in the fridge or freezer!