Where are all my cookie lovers at?!
While making a batch of these cookies the other night, I posted them on my Instagram video and had a lot of requests to post the recipe! So here it is!
If we are all being honest with ourselves, it’s not like we eat cookies because we are starving, we usually eat them to kill cravings/be satisfied. That’s why these 2 bite cookies are perfect! (just don’t go eating 3-4 of them at a time ;))
- 1/2 cup of oat flour
- 2-4 tbsp of coconut sugar (depending on how sweet you want them)
- Dash of baking soda, baking powder & cinnamon
- 1/2 tbsp of melted coconut oil
- 2 tbsp of unsweetened apple sauce
- 1/4 cup of crunchy peanut butter
- Dash of vanilla extract
- 1-2 tbsp of chocolate chips
- Pre-heat the oven to 350.
- Blend the oats to create the oat flour and then add in the rest of the dry ingredients (#1-3)
- In a separate bowl, melt the coconut oil and then add in the rest of the wet ingredients (#4-6)
- Add the dry ingredients to the wet ingredients and mix well. Slowly fold in the vanilla extract and chocolate chips
- Shape the mixture into 12 small balls, flatten them on your cookie tray and then bake for 8-10 minutes.
- Note- I made these in a mini muffin tin and they came out the perfect bite size!
**This recipe can also be used to make big cookies too! 🙂